I know this doesn’t look like much, but it is! Just that Eye Cream (first row, second from left) is normally $19.99! The binder dividers were only 39¢ (normally $3.99) for a pack of 5 double sided pocket dividers!
- $14.99 L’Oreal Advanced Revitalift Deep Set Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream
- $5.99 L’Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser
- $1.89 CVS Tampons (10 count)
- $1.56 (39¢ each) Pocket Binder Dividers x4 (each pack has 5 dividers)
- 39¢ Poly Letter Sized Velcro Envelope
- 39¢ Small Binder Clips (12 count)
Total before coupons: $25.21
- $5 off $25 CVS coupon (given to me from last transaction)
- $5/1 printable coupon
- $1 off 1 cleanser from the 8/2 RP insert
- $1 off 1 any L’Oreal product (not sure which insert it came from)
- $11.98 ECB’s from a previous transcation
Subtotal after coupons and ECB’s was $1.23
Tax was $1.36
Total OUT OF POCKET was $2.59 and I received $11.98 in ECB’s!
Plus, I now qualify for: FREE Cosmetic Bag full of goodies rebate (will send this in the mail tomorrow)!